Free for a Week

I am super excited that I have reached a personal milestone with my TpT store.  To celebrate, I am making one of my newest products free for a week!  It will be free from Sunday 2/21 through Saturday 2/27.  It's a parts of speech  practice with tasks cards and will go perfectly with a famous author's birthday that is coming in March!

Students can use these task cards in a center or you could use them as a Write the Room or Scoot activity.

 They read the sentences and circle what part of speech is underlined.
There are also 4 printables that you can use as review later.
If by chance you already bought this, please email me and give me your name and the date you purchased it and a different product for $5 or less and I will send it to you.  Please email me at thechocolateteacher3@gmail.com

You can download the unit 
or click any of the pictures!

Thanks to all of my followers and buyers who have helped me accomplish this!!


Post a Comment

0 Comments